Thursday, August 14, 2008

Paul McCartney Live Quebec 2008


Paul McCartney Live Quebec 2008

Artist...............: Paul McCartney
Album................: Live in Quebec 2008
Year.................: 2008
Genre................: Rock
Comment..............: audio rip from the PPV broadcast from the show for quebec 400th anniversary.
Type.................: Live
Duration.............: 85 minutes
Number of Songs......: 23
Audio Format.........: MP3
Encoder..............: LAME
Bitrate..............: (224 KbpsVBR)
Hz...................: 48,000
Channels.............: Joint Stereo

Track listing:

Drive My Car
All My Loving
Got To Get You Into My Life
The Long And Winding Road
Blackbird
Michelle
Eleanor Rigby
Something
A Day In A Life / Give Peace a Chance
Good Day Sunshine
Penny Lane
Band On The Run
Birthday
Back In The USSR
I Got A Feeling
Live And Let Die
Let It Be
Hey Jude
Lady Madonna
Get Back
I Saw Her Standing There
Yesterday
Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band

Download

0 comments: