Friday, October 3, 2008

Beatles - Revolver


Tracklist
Taxman (Harrison)Taxman (Harrison)
And Your Bird Can Sing (Lennon/McCartney)And Your Bird Can Sing (Lennon/McCartney)
Doctor Robert (Lennon/McCartney)Doctor Robert (Lennon/McCartney)
For No One (Lennon/McCartney)For No One (Lennon/McCartney)
I Want To Tell You (Harrison)I Want To Tell You (Harrison)
Good Day Sunshine (Lennon/McCartney)Good Day Sunshine (Lennon/McCartney)
She Said, She Said (Lennon/McCartney)She Said, She Said (Lennon/McCartney)
I'm Only Sleeping (Lennon/McCartney)I'm Only Sleeping (Lennon/McCartney)
Got To Get You Into My Life (Lennon/McCartney)Got To Get You Into My Life (Lennon/McCartney)
Love You To (Harrison)Love You To (Harrison)
Here, There And Everywhere (Lennon/McCartney)Here, There And Everywhere (Lennon/McCartney)
Eleanor Rigby (Lennon/McCartney)Eleanor Rigby (Lennon/McCartney)
Tomorrow Never Knows (Lennon/McCartney)Tomorrow Never Knows (Lennon/McCartney)
Yellow Submarine (Lennon/McCartney)Yellow Submarine (Lennon/McCartney)

Download

0 comments: